For the CAP PARTS AG of zero defects principle is the focus, because of this we have installed in May 2012 the first machine-camera detection systems, to automate the visual quality control.
"We are proud of our accomplishments and are looking forward to achieving new goals in the coming years",
under this slogan on 14/04/2012 our new production and warehouse was inaugurated. As well as the employees, many national and international business partners of the CAP PARTS AG took part in the event.
From 27/02/2012 - 02/03/2012, the PricewaterhouseCoopers AG (accountants society) reviewed the financel report 2011.
The general meeting of the CAP PARTS AG with the presentation of the financial report 2011 will be on May 2nd, 2012.
As planned, our assembly snap-in moved on February 01, 2012 to completion in the new production hall. This marks another major milestone for the CAP PARTS AG is completed.
On December 28, 2011 we moved into our new production schedule parts facility at Scheibenberg. Already on January 02, 2012, production could be included in the pressroom of the new premises.
On November 17, 2011 will be held the topping-out ceremony of our new production and warehouse. We hope you can already take place in late December of the catchment of the first division.
On 28.10.2011, the staff celebrated the CAP PARTS AG its annual Fall Festival. The highlight this year was the visit of the tin mines in Ehrenfriedersdorf.
The preliminary planning for our new 1750 square meter production and warehouse on the site Scheibenberg are completed. The construction was already underway.
We have the status "AEO - Authorised Economic Operator" received.
10-year company anniversary by the change of name to CAP PARTS AG
CAP PARTS AG has a long-established, successful and innovative history. The company was founded in 1933 by Rudolf Ebert. In 1972 was the forced nationalization and the operation part became 1980 to VEB Kondensatorenwerk Freiberg. In 1991, the current CEO Hans-Gerd Meixner took over with his wife the Fließpresswerk Scheibenberg GmbH. The internationalization of business, the company led to the change of name.