Company History


Inauguration of our new production hall and warehouse


new building

Many of our employees as well as many national and international business partners participated in the event.

14 April 2012

Legal Form Change to CAP PARTS AG


assembling

Increase of export to about 90%

construction of screw-terminal caps assembly department

January 2001

introduction of stamping of discs

1997

Production start of assembled snap-in-discs

1995

Processing of purchased discs
Entrance into aluminium product processing

since 1993

Takeover of the Ltd. by the family Meixner


old building

Extrusion of capacitor cans as the only business segment

Investments in the amount of approx. 1 Mio. German Mark necessarily to reach West-European standards

March 1991

Spin-Off of the company from the parent company &
Foundation of the Fließpresswerk Scheibenberg Ltd.


plh1990

final forced nationalization
VEB Fliesspresswerk Scheibenberg

1972

beginning of expropriation

1960

Introduction of aluminium extrusion


products

Targeted expansion of product spectrum:

• Extrusion moulding of capacitor cans
• Stamping of aluminium slugs and aluminium caps

1960

Foundation of Arnold & Ebert Metallwarenfahrik


founders

Production of stamping parts as well as iron and steel fittings for printing houses, coffinmakers and stationery supplies traders

Export among other things to Austria, Switzerland, Iceland, Sweden, Columbia and India

1933